The Centre for Petroleum Energy Economics and Law Students Association(CPEELSA) of the University of Ibadan is calling for volunteers. The organization is a leading energy-based Students Association with the vision to enriching her members with skills, information, as well as implementing energy literacy initiatives within her immediate environment.
The CPEELSA volunteering program is a demanding but hugely rewarding program. It affords participants a great opportunity for personal development, networking, and improving their profile.
CPEELSA is currently looking for motivated and passionate interns to be part of the next cycle of volunteering programme.
• Must be a student in a tertiary institution or an NYSC member residing within the Ibadan metropolis.
* Must be skilled in any of Content Developing, Branding & Designing, or Website management
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
• Volunteers must report to work at the secretariat at least 3 days in a week.
• He or she must be able to perform basic administrative functions.
• Volunteers would have the privilege of participating at our conferences and self-improvement programs.
. Volunteers will be entitled to some stipend.
• Volunteers will be given a certificate of honor and letter of recommendation from the Centre at the end of the volunteering programme.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
For further inquiries:
Call: 08160160762, 08028167434 or 08075766695
For more information about CPEEL, visit: www.cpeel.ui.edu.ng